If you are very curious to understand how to apply the lace front wig using a liquid adhesive, just read ahead and understand the steps involved.
When you are using liquid glue, be sure to buy one that is specially designed for this purpose. Try to make use of the glue that comes with your purchase of lace front wig. Make sure that you don’t apply too much glue.
- First, fasten the front portion of the wig at the back so that you don’t have to apply glue to fasten the wig on your forehead. Ensure that you keep your real hair getting tangled up with the glue.
- It’s at your discretion to remove the wither baby hair of your lace front wig or have it as such, i.e. leaving it as it is.
- Now apply pressure and fix the lace front wig on your head at the same point where you applied the glue.
- Going to the next point.Apply a thin layer of glue and press firmly so that the wig gets fixed firmly on your head.
- Repeat this process from edge to edge on your head until it’s complete.
Looking for the best quality lace front wigs, please visit Perstar Hair.